Patient Complaints

At Wellway and Central Pharmacies, we take your healthcare seriously. Our complaints and concerns process is outlined below.

This webpage outlines how best to raise any complaints about our pharmacy practices or the care you have received from us. You can find out more about making complaints regarding NHS Providers, such as ourselves, via the link below.

If you would like to give general feedback, then don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know, so we can respond to feedback directly and quickly.

Contact Us

In the first instance, if possible, all complaints should be brought to us directly. We will take your concerns seriously and address them in a clear and timely manner.

Upon your initial contact with us surrounding a complaint, we will outline our complaints procedure and how we will ensure your concerns are addressed fully. Wherever possible, complaints should be made via email, to the address You can also make complaints in writing to your specific pharmacy site. Find our locations, contact details and addresses from the link below.

Complaints should be made within 12 months of the incident in question, or within 12 months of the matter coming to your attention. This time limit can sometimes be extended as long as it is still possible to investigate your complaint. Anyone can complain, including young people. A family member, carer, friend or your local MP can complain on your behalf with your permission.

Email complaints:
Write to us →

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.

PALS can provide information about the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint. PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions. Find out more about PALS and how to contact your local branch via the link below.

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service →

Contact NHS England

NHS England is the commissioner for our primary care Pharmacy services, which means that this organisation pays us for the service or care you receive. Complaining to the commissioner may be the right option if you are not comfortable complaining directly to your healthcare provider, or if you feel this is not appropriate. You can complain to NHS England via email, post, or telephone. Find out more about complaining to NHS England on their webpage, linked below.

Complaining to NHS England →

Scroll to Top